Oxford RS show

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by billiam, Feb 16, 2010.

1. billiam

billiam Well-Known Board User BBS Admin RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 38510

Expiry
    01/06/2026
    PM sent mate, got some room for some more.. be quick. :)

2. do you need a pass for concours

3. billiam

billiam Well-Known Board User BBS Admin RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 38510

Expiry
    01/06/2026
    no log book will do

4. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    Hoping to make the show although it won't be in the RS2K, we'll be in Nikki's Focus farm car!! :lmao:

Good luck for the show. :thumbsup:

5. what time do we need to be there for ?

6. rscarshows

rscarshows RSOC Concours Coordinator BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Life Member RSOC Member LIFE Member 40973

Expiry
    01/05/2033
    Oxford Group
    Gates open for the car show at 9:00

Park normally opens to the public 10:00,

so it'd be worth getting in before then else it'll get busy -

especially looking at the weather forecast [​IMG]

Alan

7. dav134

dav134

Expired
    01/07/2021
    I'm hoping to come to this with my mk1 frs.. Hope the weather stays nice

8. is it £5 for the passenger if they are a full RSOC member too??? or do they just qualify for the discounted rate on the gate??

weather is looking mighty fine

9. billiam

Expiry
    01/06/2026
    its the discounted rate on the gate for passengers mate. :)

10. Chris Reade

Chris Reade RSOC Member RSOC Member 29713

Expiry
    01/01/2025
    I know it’s late but do you have a spare patch of grass for a couple of cars from Hampshire?

Willing to share with our close neighbors and friends Dorset if they will have us.

11. billiam

Expiry
    01/06/2026
    come on up mate... we have a space for things like this :)

12. Chris Reade

Chris Reade RSOC Member RSOC Member 29713

Expiry
    01/01/2025
    Ta, see you in the morning

13. I know this is a little bit late but im kinda hopeing that somebody is still up lol, i want to pop down in my saff for the day, but i am not a current meber of the club (i am going to join shortly ;) ) so what will the entry price be on the gate for me, so i know in advance becasue im traveling down from worcester early in the morning and i dont want a wasted journey if i wont be allowed entry :(

Thanks in advance :)

oh i forgot to add i am a disabled blue badge holder so wondering if there is any disabled parking spaces at the park?

Last edited: May 23, 2010
  14. rscarshows

rscarshows RSOC Concours Coordinator BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Life Member RSOC Member LIFE Member 40973

Expiry
    01/05/2033
    Oxford Group
    Neil,

As you are not an RSOC member / don't have a pass, then you will have to pay the parks normal rate.

You will be able to walk round the show, but you'll have to park outside of the area we are using.

If you were a member then there is parking put asside in the show area.

The park does have a disabled parking area on hardstanding.

Oh, don't forget your sunscreen :)

Alan.

15. Superbe, thats all i needed to know,

16. Well done to all involved and a big thank you from the Blue Oval Enthusiasts Club, we
    had a realy good and relaxing day, looking forward to the next 1.