northyorkshire reg day

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by hally, Jan 8, 2008.

1. RS-BRAMMER

RS-BRAMMER

Expired
    01/08/2019
    Christ i'm going to pop over to this, going by last September in Cumbria the weather was better than August and having the indoor for concours is perfect.

2. hally

hally

Expired
    01/08/2018
    nice one, yeah the british summer time seams to have moved back a month, so sept should be good weather fingers crossed!

3. looks realy good this place and somthing a bit diffeent to keep everyone interested cant wait!!
    what do we do for camping just turn up or do we have to book in so you know numbers??

4. Looks like an excellent venue.....

Looking forward to this one....:)

5. Looking forward to the new venue. Always is a good show by NYRSOC!!!

Somewhere else to try and find!!! lol

6. Yes I hope the new venue goes down well, I personally loved LWV but the majority of members wanted a change , so thats what we have done, I also felt it was time for someone else to have a go at running the club / organise regional day, the good times at LWV have now passed but I'm sure the show will still go on at Pickering.... Best of luck to the new committee of the NYRSOC ;)

7. hi iam new to all this can anyone come to these meets

8. hally

hally

Expired
    01/08/2018
    danny everyone is welcome!

9. Shame not at light water as my son really enjoyed the day,was great day out looking at nice motors and then fun for the family.

10. KEVFRST@POWARTEK.COM

KEVFRST@POWARTEK.COM RSOC Member RSOC Member 31413

Expiry
    01/02/2025
    tell dennis I got his message and will ring him soon. Just been very busy to return his call.

11. hally

hally

Expired
    01/08/2018

we are in the process of sorting out a little fun fair/rides for children!

12. Who do i get in touch with to organise a stand for this?

13. hally

hally

Expired
    01/08/2018
    revised advert

[​IMG]

14. hally

hally

Expired
    01/08/2018

hi there, call jayne on 01642 711201

cheers wayne