margam show off

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by lfojm, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lfojm

lfojm RSOC Life Member RSOC Member LIFE Member 22261

Expiry
    01/01/2034
    margam park has been cancelled for this year.

2. lfojm

Expiry
    01/01/2034
    don`t think you could handle the truth.
    martin

3. A real shame as i was looking forward to your show as you didnt have one last year

4. lfojm

Expiry
    01/01/2034
    yes mate we are sorry also. we as a club have personal issues over margam park show the chairman is looking into a few things for us, we just hope he hasn`t forgot he`s been looking into this for the west wales rsoc since the last show in 2005. i supose he will get around to it sometime we know how busy he is.
    martin

5. Gizmo

Gizmo RSOC Life Member RSOC Member LIFE Member 14272

Expiry
    01/01/2034
    Lost me

Been to it 3 or 4 times would be a great shame

Chris

Last edited: Mar 2, 2007
  6. Bowk

Bowk

Expired
    01/04/2017

Bit of a childish statement isnt it?

Whats the official statement then?

7. Dave Easton

Dave Easton RSOC Member RSOC Member 50928

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Durham Group
    i have no idea why ??

8. shame really, cos dorset were looking at that date, but didnt want to tread on anyones toes and have another clashing date scenario like others have had this year

too late to do anything now tho -

oh well, shame cos dorset were going to wales en mass i think - the maps had been dusted off already !!!!!

9. lfojm

Expiry
    01/01/2034
    the reply which i gave was to the person i replied to, it was not a childish statement to that person.

if you had took the time to read the rest of the thread you would have read that chris ellison is looking into this for the west wales rs owners club, when he has finished his investigation perhaps then we can put an official statement out.
    martin

10. Shame as this is a cool place to visit for the day , been there for a few yrs running with Spec-r and enjoyed the day out :cheers:

11. Always been a good show.It will be missed by many

12. investigation???

official statement???

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

people only wondered why it was cancelled. :)

does this mean high powered meetings and hotel bills now to get to the truth :hehe: :hehe:

13. lfojm

Expiry
    01/01/2034
    just spoke to chris (giz) i am happy with what work he has done on this matter.
    i personally feel that this matter is now closed. also we did have a problem with contracts at margam park
    martin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.