Isle of Wight Regional Day

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by AKJ-Dan, Jun 18, 2006.

1. STEG_3dr

STEG_3dr RSOC Member RSOC Member 32885

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    Thanks Dave! managed to sort a hotel now! :thumbsup: All thats left now is getting a stand at the show, who de we contact for this? there will only be 4 cars comming from the Central group so wont need much space :rsg:

steg :hehe:

2. Contact Club Chairman (Graham) on 07966398524 asap :thumbsup:

3. Glad to see you got your hotel sorted Steg, see you there.

CheeRS Dave.

4. STEG_3dr

STEG_3dr RSOC Member RSOC Member 32885

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    Thanks :thumbsup: Hopefully see you there! What Hotel you at?

Steg :rsg:

5. early start for me tomorrow morning........

6. Enjoy your trip over mate! :)

7. Parkway hotel, Shanklin which one did you book in the end?

8. ANYONE IN ISLE OF WIGHT WHO CAN HELP ME AT ALL PLEASE?i HAVE TRAVELLED DOWN FOR THE SHOW ON SUNDAY

I JUST GOT HERE TO NEWPORT IN THE TOWN CENTRE BY HSBC BANK AND MY HEATER MATRIX PIPE HAS SPLIT. :wall:

IM STUCK BASICALLY AS I HAVE NO SPARE PIPE

I FOUND AN INTERNET CAFE TO POST THIS, SO PLEASE CALL ME ON

07756 373555 IF ANYONE CAN HELP :oops: :oops:

1 person likes this.
  9. IOW breakdown

He's all fixed up and on his way, we did go to his aid but the RAC beat us to it :clap:

1 person likes this.
  10. I'd like to say a massive thank you to you all. Least of all all those who showed me and me mate Viper around the island.

Theres one thing about being an RS owner. And thats the family feel to it all. We are all there to help one and another.

I just got back home, alls well, so thanks again guys.

11. DARREN

DARREN RSOC Member RSOC Member 16886

Expiry
    01/08/2024
    Staffordshire (S) Group
    I also like to say thanks from the Shropshire RSOC for a great show/weekend. I look forward to seeing you next year.

12. Was a very, very enjoyable show, have not been to the IOW for some years now since I was little! lol

The setting in the adventure park was superb, would say it was the best RS show i've been to for a while! Congratulations on an excellent show!

:cheers:

13. darren mate sorry i missed you. I did see you was engrossed in doing ya windows :beer: Come back down to the Nickleodeon and say hi again