Isle of Wight Regional Day

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by AKJ-Dan, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Sunday 24th September at Robin Hill Adventure Park

All regional clubs and traders are very much welcome.

For more information, please contact

Matt 07765240109

or club chairman (Graham) on 07966398524

Hope to see you all there! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2006
  2. For those who are coming down to our regional day or interested in visiting our show...Wightlink Ferrys are proudly sponsering our show, and therefore can get all mainland clubs much cheaper tickets for return to and from the island for the show.

For more information on this, please contact our club chairman (Graham) on

CheeRS and hopefully see you all there!

3. Back to top for anyone interested :)

4. Hi Dan, really looking forward to this one buddy

5. So how much are the ferrys, and what part of the Isle of Wight is the show ? Thanks.

6. Hi Turbolad

If interetsed, we can get you discount for £35.00 car driver + 3 passengers on Wightlink ferries (www.wightlink.co.uk)

Show is held at Robin Hill Adventure park. (www.robin-hill.com) which is just outside of our main town (Newport)

Hope this helps! :thumbsup:

7. Going to be a good one dude, loads of interest weve had already :)

This weekend were taking part in a 10mile Club Rallye Car pull for charity....Should be interesting! LOL

8. For anyone going over and making a weekend of it wightlink are doing a one night stop over for £37.50 this on the special deals section under 'Autumn leaves', we the Swindon group are doing this again as we did last year and had a great weekend hopefully the weather will be as good as last year as well.

CheeRS Dave.

9. Wightlink are also doing a same day return for £32.00 on the 'Autumn Leaves' special deals this is for a car and 4 passengers only previso is that it must be paid for in advance.

CheeRS Dave.

10. Im going along with Buffy and some of the Essex cars, lets hope for a bit of sunshine as well

11. STEG_3dr

STEG_3dr RSOC Member RSOC Member 32885

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    Hi

Can any one recomend any Hotels to stay in? I have tried to find a hotel for the Central Group, 5 Doubles and one single room but all the ones i have tried so far are either fully booked or will not put us up for just the one night! :doh: Any Help would be very much appreciated :thumbsup:

:cheers:
    Steg :hehe:

12. Black Cat

Black Cat RSOC Member RSOC Member 33476

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    Hope you all have a good time.
    We were planning to come but the Escos has broken so can't afford it now.

13. Will be in touch asap Steg

14. STEG_3dr

Expiry
    01/06/2024

Cheers :thumbsup: look foward to hereing from you ;) I have tried the following with no luck!
    Premier Travel Inn
    The Prince of Wales (East Cowes
    Royal Esplanade Hotel (Ryde)
    Crossways Hotel
    Albert cottages
    and a few others but cant remember there names

Cat ashame you cant make it, hope its nothing to expensive to fix :doh:

Steg

15. Black Cat

Black Cat RSOC Member RSOC Member 33476

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    So do I :pale:

16. Try Cliffhall Hotel - cliffhallhotel@btconnect.com they had rooms available when we tried to book but this was some time ago now @ £34 per person per room or Rooftree Hotel - rooftree@btconnect.com also had rooms.

CheeRS Dave.

17. I am coming down as we have a visiting stand there. Ill be there in me S2 (please excuse temo bonnet ) and the infamouse D55 BAB 3 door will be there as well.

We coming down friday day and staying until mon afternnon. Be good to meet some of you

18. STEG_3dr

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    Cheers Dave :thumbsup: will give these a call a bit later today! Hopefully they can put us up! :flag:

Steg :hehe:

19. How much is it to get in? might pop over :D

20. £6 per person to be paid on the gate mate. Opens to the public at 10am :thumbsup: