Hotels For Essex Show....book Now

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by buffyturbo, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Right there is no where to camp at all as we are posh here in essex butttttt

how ever this travel lodge in where we have our monthly meet soo we will all go in the pub ave a disco etc...... get recked and its 30 seconds back to ya room

plussssssssssssssssssssss
    this is the meeting point for sunday morning for the show..

how cool get booking .!!!!!
    http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel/hotel_id/17/BrentwoodEastHorndon

2. can i have a room buffo ( me& viv) plus how about a bit of karaoke???? can you sing gal???

3. lol.. im gonna get a karoke in the pub x

4. Kevin

Kevin RSOC Member RSOC Member 19748

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    sunday morning for me buffy
    pm me if we have to book in
    for the show n shine comp??
    ta

5. Hi Buffy, we're gonna need some directions please - wherabouts is it being held? will it be sign posted? graham (IOW RSOC)

6. right every one is meeting at that hotel me dear in the morning we have a convoy going from there to the show .... the show is on that road. xx

7. :hello: all good. What time are you all meeting and we'll do our best to get there!! :spin: graham

8. Black Cat

Black Cat RSOC Member RSOC Member 33476

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    Hi Buffy. Kathryn from Devon group here. Me and Chariman Paul are coming up for the show. Everyone else is busy doing such boring thigns as working or going on holiday...
    I've booked rooms at the travel lodge. We won't get there until late though as Paul is working that day. Will try our hardest to make it before last orders!

9. all good we will be at the pub till late he he ....