Ford spares day at Donny?...

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by RSStevo, Feb 6, 2006.

1. According to Donny's events page there is no spares day listed for April, only November this year anyone know any different? :confused:

2. MARTYN RS TURBO

MARTYN RS TURBO RSOC Member RSOC Member 27194

Expiry
    01/12/2024
    Spears Day

There Nothing Addvertised On Donny Park Webb Site

3. After going to the one in November you want to be glad it`s only one this year. Must be the worst day i`ve been too, just complete tat and no track action as advertised yet they still charged £8 to get in.
    Surley there are enough RS shows going on this year to pick some bits up.

4. the spring day has been called off apparently, i don't honestly think it was ever organised after the rather poor turn out in november, no disrespect intended but the jumble sale outside was pi$$ poor and i've seen better condition cars in supermarket carparks compared to some of the vehicles on display in the hall.

i think the donny show being moved to there this year could also have something to do with it. must remember to keep away from that side of town while thats on to avoid the swarms of badly stuck together body kits!

5. I think ebay has killed it personally... :mad:

6. Paul Spence

Paul Spence

Expired
    01/05/2019
  7. colin newbery

colin newbery

Expired
    01/04/2021
    :hehe: why go to one of those shows for a load of old crap,theres loads of shite on ebay