Dorset And Hants Regional Day This Coming Sunday!!

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Turboboy67, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Turboboy67

Turboboy67

Expired
    01/04/2020
    :hello: ,Dorset and Hants group are having their annual regional show at Beaulieu motor museum this coming Sunday 17th July. Entry into the show also gets you into all of Beaulieus other attractions the Museum the gardens and even on the mono- rail for all you speed freaks !!!!. Come along and if your feeling strong take on the reigning Southern Counties tug of war champs the Dorset team. See you all there. :cheers:

Shaun.

Dorset RSOC Chairman.

:spin: :spin: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :spin: :spin:

2. Please can you let me know if there is a show and shine competition taking place on the Sunday ???

3. Turboboy67

Turboboy67

Expired
    01/04/2020
    Hi, Yes there is Show and Shine with £50 first prize and trophies for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places. Hopefully see you there.

:cheers:

Shaun.

Dorset RSOC Chairman

:spin: :spin: :banana: :banana: :banana: :spin: :spin:

4. CAMPING????
    can we??

5. Thanks for reply Shaun

Sure will see PM and I there - looking foward to it - we will bring the sun shine with us .... :)

6. No camping at Beaulieu Motor museum itself im afraid, but about 1000 camp sites near by. Just look up New Forest on Google.

www.beaulieu.co.uk if anyone wants to look

7. hi guys just to confirm we should be able to bring 10 cars from the group fingers crossed!

should be a good day if the weather stays like it is. :D :D

see you all sunday :thumbsup:

any probs guys let me know :banana:

regards

James

8. yep we the feoc will be in attendence as well with our 12 cars

9. Hey guys,
    I'm the South Hants Group Leader for the Peugeot Sport Official Owners Club. We're part of the MSC Group, which you have invited along to this event.

One very quick question, is the entry cost per car or per person ?

Thanks ! See you there :]

10. mate the cost is per person i belive

11. Turboboy67

Turboboy67

Expired
    01/04/2020
    Yeah cost is per person, that gets you in to our show plus Beaulieu itself with all the attractions. Normally admittance to Beaulieu alone is £12 or £13.

:cheers:

Shaun Dorset RSOC Chairman

:spin: :spin: :banana: :banana: :banana: :spin: :spin:

12. ah cool, i'll pass the info on :]