Devon Group regional day 9/5/04 @ Crealy adventure pk nr Exe

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by FOCUS BOY, Jan 4, 2004.

1. NOW THAT XMAS ETC IS GONE WE NOW NEED TO REALLY START PUSHING THINGS NOW.

So if you and your local group would like to attend please contact me 07734443452 or e-mail sean_russell@blueyonder.co.uk

A.S.A.P

cheeRS
    Sean

2. hi
    who do i to ring about going to the show
    cabman
    :pC:

3. hello sean,i asked this befor and i know its probaly the 3rd time u have sent it to me now but ive lost the application form :clown:

we have 15 definate cars attending with advanced tickets ive got the money just need details to send a check.

theres approximatly another 5-10 cars attending who will be paying on the day these were maybes some will be going and some dont know just yet.

i would guess at about 20 cars from the cornwall group attending but as said we want 15 advanced tickets.

speak soon danny

4. Not long now and things are going well , however at the mo local RS groups will be outnumbered by visiting non RS clubs so come on pull your finger out.

Sean

5. hello sean, i dished out all the tickets last night to the lads at teh meet,all the other passes u have given me have gone too :eek: so looks like we will have 20 cars attending.

on another note sean,any news on the s1 display do i park with the cornwall boys or are all the s1's together?

6. YES WE WILL BE HAVING A S1 RST DISPLAY AREA

SEAN

7. Well only a few days to go and lookin good.

Traders are going well with the likes of ; Autoglym / Autoline / F J Performance / S C Performance / Wash`n`Wax / T & D Catering / Thomas Kefford Kids entertainment area / Stlye Ice of Exeter / Vospers main Ford dealers all giving us their support this year so a big thanks to them. Wish i could say the same about a certain RS Garage in the Totnes area yeah yeah we will come then when it comes down to paying and confirming they ignore your calls etc etc full of SH** .

Anyway looking forward to it c u all there.

Sean
    Devon RSOC

8. I think we all know who that garage is!!!!:(