Cumbria show 2007

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by oggiesr, Nov 26, 2006.

1. RS2000CUSTOM

RS2000CUSTOM

Expired
    01/09/2019
    Was Banishit a moderator once ?

2. what is it with this Jtecsaff guy? close his account? what does he think it is? barclays?

mate, go to the change password screen, close your eyes and type something (make up a sequence so you can type it again) job done.

failing that, pm me your password and i will change it for you.

3. i read this thread over and over again... can nobody else see why we get fed up with it....i cant belive it :doh:

4. :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

5. oggiesr

oggiesr RSOC Mk2 Mexico Registrar RSOC Life Member RSOC Member RSOC Registrar LIFE Member 26731

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    I can do one for 3 doors later in the year scar £25.00 a car NO CAMPING .
    a wee bird told me you ar'nt coming to the cumbria show or well and i had a wee job for u 2 just have to find somebody else wid a 3 door topas u have a pm :hehe: :hehe:

6. surely i am allowed to make my own choice..i want my account to be closed properly. deleted. ended. Not to exist any more.

i dont want to simply change my password.
    i have pm'd to have it done but it has not happened.

7. oggiesr

oggiesr RSOC Mk2 Mexico Registrar RSOC Life Member RSOC Member RSOC Registrar LIFE Member 26731

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    come on m8 tell uncle steve wants up wid ur now ? :hug:

8. topaz

topaz

Expired
    01/04/2018
  9. read it. from the begining and see if you were in the devon group and wouldnt take offence at whats being said.

AGAIN

10. Devon North, South, East or West?

11. Are they having concours?

12. DEVON. the only RS group in Devon.(official anyway)

13. Now delete his account

14. PM Gizmo - he is the only person who can do it.

15. oggiesr

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    well i have't taken offence to things said about me or the Cumbria group on the devon web site so why should you if you divent like it don't print it .
    looks to me as you are all to easy to wind up m8 , take a chill pill we are all in the same club be like me I REALLY DON'T GIVE A COSS