cumbria show 14th may

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by oggiesr, Feb 21, 2006.

1. yeah, same as, hope the weather matches the sunshine down in sunny essex just now. anyway, come rain or shine, i'm gonna be there. just the one car from essex, gonna be a guest of team scotland (cheers simbo), bring it on..... in'it :beer:

2. KEV14

KEV14

Expired
    01/06/2023
    sure team scotland will look after you :beer:

3. i cant wait see you all there hopefully in glorious sunshine!!

4. cos.andy

cos.andy RSOC Member RSOC Member 36407

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    i'll be there too, first outing for the car this year :thumbsup:

5. First show for me this year. lets keep fingers crossed that the bad weather ffffoooookkks off :banana:

6. Don't forget to be early Gilly I need you to polish me car.....lmao

7. Ah its Richard Hammond himself lmao lmao how goes it chief :banana: im leavin mine bout 5.45. Just got to put some red bull in the saff on queensway. will meet if you want :thumbsup:

8. any spaces on any stands for a couple of cossies?

9. chris armitt

chris armitt

Expired
    01/03/2020
    and the cakes as well , did you pack the skooshy cream and baby oil as well sweetie lmao

10. Was a good show apart from getting stuck in the grass first thing pmsl lmao

Nice one Cumbria :D

11. Yeh i agree (except for the getting stuck bit) top day out.

Topped off by getting 2nd place in novice cosworth class (out of 3 lol) but hey thought I'd come last and I'm no longer a concourse virgin. Congrats to Duncan on his first place gonna have to work hard to beat him.

Thanks to Steve and his crew for a top day and thanks to Richard aka HOT3E for some of top tips.

12. Yeah I had a great day, will definately go next year, only thing I'd change would be the weather.

13. series1ajc

series1ajc RSOC Member RSOC Member 39236

Expiry
    01/11/2025
    was a good day, enjoyed it very much

14. skylineboy2002

skylineboy2002 RSOC Moderator RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 24515

Expiry
    01/09/2025
    Cleveland Group
    so that was you eh ? spinning lol

seen that, was funny..