Cumbria RSOC show Sunday 9th May 2010

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by oggiesr, Apr 1, 2010.

1. oggiesr

oggiesr RSOC Mk2 Mexico Registrar RSOC Life Member RSOC Member RSOC Registrar LIFE Member 26731

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    Notice to all RSOC group stands at the Cumbria RSOC show Sunday 9th May2010

Please use the group stand booking form to book you RSOC club stand at the Cumbria show this year.

Please make sure all your members are fully paid up members of the main RSOC club that display cars on your club stand at Cumbria this year, and there membership number is on the form.

Max of 20 cars per stand.

Please email your filled in group stand list too steven.ogle1@btinternet.com

http://www.dmmultimedia.com/steve/steve_lakes_2010_004.jpg

Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  2. Hi Steve. Going to be booking the Mania north east lads for this again, Can I just email you the details or fill in the above form too?

Rach

3. oggiesr

oggiesr RSOC Mk2 Mexico Registrar RSOC Life Member RSOC Member RSOC Registrar LIFE Member 26731

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    As your club is not a recognised RSOC group you will be classed as a visiting car club, you must understand that space is limited and I must give the RSOC local groups priority. I have not got all the rsoc local group stand forms in as yet when I have, I will look at how much space I have before I allow any space for visiting groups ford or others.

4. Sunday is the 9th Father ... terrible thing is old age ...:rlmao:

5. oggiesr

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
  6. Steve, thanks for the replay mate.

Sorry I havent been in touch, Eric lost his mam last wednesday so been abit busy with other things, will probs give you a call before you read this but if not can I book a stand for 15 please?

Cheers

7. oggiesr

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    RSOC regional group stands officially booked in at the Cumbria show 2010.

Manchester
    Durham
    Central & East Scotland
    West of Scotland
    North staffs

Group stand lists received thanks.
    Can I just remind all RSOC group stands Organizers to get your list to me ASAP.

8. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Day will send over the list for the Lancs Group Oggie, just getting final RSOC numbers for you pal :thumbsup:

9. been sent via email a couple of days ago..

10. righthooker

righthooker

Expired
    01/11/2019
    cleveland group form being sent , 11 spaces needed cheers

11. righthooker

righthooker

Expired
    01/11/2019
    cant get the file to open???, will have to call ??

12. ARY

ARY RSOC Member RSOC Member 30588

Expiry
    01/07/2024
    North Lincs booking form sent:)

Ary

13. need to know if i can change and add 1 car on the lancs stand but not getting any reply's of cumbria...:pale:

14. oggiesr

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    I have not received a form from you yet scar was asking me about this only today, i car'nt change what i have't got m8 sorry you have till monday

15. oggiesr

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    got this time :)

16. righthooker

righthooker

Expired
    01/11/2019
    still trying to send this form , all this bull, whats wrong with a phone call like in the past , i frigging hate computer .
    Anyhow , will try again tonight but please exspect us there and a stand for 12 please , Clive Cleveland rsoc.

17. I could'nt believe members had to pay an additional £3 at the cumbria show for the sliver plaque, which was'nt even blue this year it was a silly purple!!!!

Is the club starting to rob members now?

18. I notice nobody has commented on this........interesting!!!!