Cleveland Group Track event.?

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by righthooker, Jan 31, 2006.

1. righthooker

righthooker

Expired
    01/11/2019
    Last year the Cleveland RSOC organised a track day at Teeside Autodrome.It was a good day out and we are thinking of having another go at it .
    We have been in touch with Performance ford and they would be interested in doing a shoot if we can get around 30 fords allong .
    The curcit is not the largest but has been improved this year,changes to certan parts of the track around the back where the hill and twisty bits are .
    We are going to wait for the rest of the RSOC callender to pan out and see when a good time would be .I will be going allong to see the owner of the track in the next couple of weeks to sort out prices and available dates.
    Teeside autodrome have there own web site so have a look for yourselves,i would do a link but i am thick so dont know how
    please feel free to pm or post here if interested.
    Cheers Clive

2. cos.andy

cos.andy RSOC Member RSOC Member 36407

Expiry
    01/03/2027
  3. i will be up for that Clive (if i can get Judith to agree to letting me give the Focus a rag) just have it when we get back lmao

4. robrs2

robrs2 RSOC Member RSOC Member 38958

Expiry
    01/09/2026
    Clive are you going to drive the right way around the circuit this time :rsg: