Beds Track Day - 25/02/06

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Clare, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Beds Track Day - 25/02/06 SOLD OUT

Venue: Bedford Autodrome (FULL GT Circuit, 3.7miles)

Date: 25th Feb 2006 - This event is now totally SOLD OUT

Price:
    £95 per car SOLD OUT
    £25 per pit garage (20 available)SOLD OUT
    £10 passenger passes SOLD OUT
    £40 per additional driver SOLD OUT

Cheques payable to 'Beds RSOC' (please inc Full name, address and car Reg number) and send to...

Beds RSOC
    111 Wigram Way
    Stevenage
    Herts SG2 9UT

It will be an open pit lane (max of 50 cars on track at any 1 time) same as last year which ran 100% all day with no time at all anyone being stopped at the track entrance

Unfortunatly this year we will not be having the static show (mainly due to the coldness of the day)....

Last year we sold out of everything well before the day and hads alot of people moaning about this....... so this year book early or you will be disappointed.

There will be NO reserve list this year because of the amount of messers last year..... once you've paid your in.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2005
  2. Boost Junky

Boost Junky RSOC Member RSOC Member 33679

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Roll on February!!!!!!! :rsg: :spin: :banana: :hehe:

3. MARTYN RS TURBO

MARTYN RS TURBO RSOC Member RSOC Member 27194

Expiry
    01/12/2024
    track day

roll on febuary :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :) :) :) :banana: :banana: :banana:

4. mark richardson

mark richardson RSOC Member RSOC Member 31158

Expiry
    01/12/2024
    Bedford track day

Are people allowed to come and watch this time or is it like last year where it was only for those in the show or on track?
    thanks

5. MARTYN RS TURBO

MARTYN RS TURBO RSOC Member RSOC Member 27194

Expiry
    01/12/2024
    re:

this is not a show this year just a track day you need a pass to get in

6. mark richardson

mark richardson RSOC Member RSOC Member 31158

Expiry
    01/12/2024
    ok - can those be bought?
    I just wasn't sure if sold out applied to track places only?
    cheers

7. Spectator passes are available but are very limited. As is the area for spectating. You will not be allowed into the pit lane and this will only give you a limited view of the track.

Spectator passes are sold at £5 per car available from the address atthe top of this post.

8. ARS

ARS

Hi Claire,
    I know im late in doing this as been away. Are there any spectator passes left? I am hoping so as was such a wonderful(but very cold) day last year. I really dont want to miss it. But lookin as if i have i think. Could you let know please. And if you have any passes left can you put me 2 by and i will send you the money. Thanks alot
    Antony