Anymore Irish Events/Gatherings? How to find out?

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by RS1600i Ire, Aug 29, 2005.

1. My partner and I always seem to get the wrong end of the stick, when it comes to shows and gatherings. For example, there was a show in Bangor at the weekend, we drove up yesterday(sunday), only to find it was an absolutely class show on Saturday. And we found out there were a couple of class shows, on the monday after the events.

Now we know its the end of season now, but are there any more around, and when and where? We are based in Sligo, NW Rep Ire. We would love to go to a meet/show/etc. How do we find out about these, and even classic shows, even low-key ones. A couple of times we see groups of various brand classics driving around to, how to find out about them, before its all over?

Sorry to sound like i'm winging, but we're keen to enjoy our classics with like-minded groups and friends.

kind Regards,
    Robyn

P.S. What are the main U.K. and European Events, as well as Irish? We enjoy travelling and exploring. Driving to the main events in our capri (or my future RS) sounds fantastic. Perhaps even in convoy with other classics!

P.P.S. Would it take a lot of effort to arrange a meet?