RSOC National Day 2018 Sunday 26th August

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Paul Cox, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Paul Cox

Paul Cox

Expired
    01/03/2024
  2. Silverback

Silverback RSOC Member RSOC Member 34309

Expiry
    01/12/2024
    A couple of questions if I may

Will the hotel that used to be called the thistle where the annual agm is held be offering any discounts for the event?

Will there be a security patrol in their car park?

How do I book tickets?

CheeRS

3. Paul Cox

Paul Cox

Expired
    01/03/2024
    Book tickets = Follow the link on the bottom of the flyer

4. ARY

ARY RSOC Member RSOC Member 30588

Expiry
    01/07/2024
    Hi there, I’m with North Lincs group, just went to book tickets and it says you need password to order tickets, where do we get password from please?
    Many thanks

Ary

5. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    We use the Best Western Yew Lodge Hotel in Kegworth, same as last year and the past couple of years AGM's.
    The Best Western discount code is on the Ad in Rallye News as well on the details on the forums (search is your friend)
    Yes security is on the Best Western Hotel and Kegworth Hotel & Conference Centre car parks.

6. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    They were sent out in January to the local group chairman. If they've lost the email, ask them to drop Ron a line.

Kate Evans likes this.
  7. ARY

Expiry
    01/07/2024
    Thanks for the very quick reply, will get it sorted, thank you.

Ary

8. Paul Cox

Paul Cox

Expired
    01/03/2024
    Is the email address a valid one within rallye news ? (And web site)

As this would have been the one Ron would have sent the pin code to back in late Jan 2018.

9. ARY

Expiry
    01/07/2024
    Hi Paul, all sorted, our chairman will sort code out in morning as he’s at work tonight.
    Thanks again

Ary

10. Paul Cox

Paul Cox

Expired
    01/03/2024
    Thanks for the message Ary.

Will keep an eye out for the booking for you (And let you know)

11. Matt Littler

Matt Littler

Expired
    01/02/2019
    Hi guys just a quick question iv book and payed for my ticket and now my partner want to come with me is the anyway I can get a members discount on her ticket ? Also my brother and his partner would also like to go with his ford will he have to pay full price ? Thanks in advance matt

12. ARY

Expiry
    01/07/2024
    Hi Paul, all sorted, ticket bought.

Ary

13. rscarshows

rscarshows RSOC Concours Coordinator BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Life Member RSOC Member LIFE Member 40973

Expiry
    01/05/2033
    Oxford Group
    Matt,

If you purchase another ticket for your partner, the members discount can be applied to your partner as well.

upload_2018-7-28_8-47-41.png

If you leave it until the day, then admission is £20 for members and non members alike.

Your brother etc.. will have to pay the general admission price for advanced tickets (£17.50) unless he is a member. (Either Full or Associate)

14. Matt Littler

Matt Littler

Expired
    01/02/2019
    Brilliant mate all sorted now thank you

15. georgebryson

georgebryson RSOC Member RSOC Member 49991

Expiry
    01/10/2025
    is there camping ( ie somewhere to park camper van) and are dogs allowed at show ???

16. rscarshows

rscarshows RSOC Concours Coordinator BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Life Member RSOC Member LIFE Member 40973

Expiry
    01/05/2033
    Oxford Group
  17. georgebryson

georgebryson RSOC Member RSOC Member 49991

Expiry
    01/10/2025
    great info , thank you

18. bigdel

bigdel RSOC Member RSOC Member 7517

Expiry
    01/05/2024
    Trying to book tickets for two local group members and it doesn't like the combo of membership number and postcode
    I have tried 2 postcodes for one member (his old and new addresses) and neither work, I just get the two boxes highlighted in RED
    Any idea as to who can sort this for us please?

NB - I would add that it worked fine for one other member so it's not down to finger trouble

19. rscarshows

Expiry
    01/05/2033
    Oxford Group
    Me - I've just sent you a message...

20. bigdel

bigdel RSOC Member RSOC Member 7517

Expiry
    01/05/2024
    Thanks Alan, all booked now :)

rscarshows likes this.