Derbyshire/Durham Croft show June 7th & 8th 2014

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Jay P, Jan 6, 2014.

1. markirving

markirving RSOC Member RSOC Member 47443

Expiry
    01/04/2025
    Hi if I want to show my car at Croft but don't know if I need a log book and do I need to book a place in advance?

2. Jay P

Jay P RSOC Member RSOC Member 14139

Expiry
    01/04/2026
    Do you mean you want to enter the concourse competition? If so then I think you need a log book for that. If you get a log book then it's just turn up on the day and tell the guys on the gate that you are a concourse log book entrant.:thumbsup:

3. If I booked for the sunday can I use my clio 182 and if my cosworths not fighting fit or is it RS's on track only ??

p,s im a member

Rob

4. Jay P

Expiry
    01/04/2026
    It's any car on track but if you've not already booked then I must inform you both days sold out many months ago.

5. Argh ok cool cheers mate..

6. Think im just going to show my badge and pay on the gate. unless you can pay with paypal? saves sending a cheque through the post.

7. Scott R50 FMC

Scott R50 FMC

Expired
    01/07/2017
    Anyone wanting to book tickets and get vehicle passes please ring me for any queries you have on 07717280942

If you just turn up on the day without a vehicle pass you're not guaranteed infield parking so please prebook to guarantee you get your place.

8. I've text you mate, signal is awful at my place :cry::cry::cry:

9. spencefiesta

spencefiesta RSOC Member RSOC Member 48388

Expiry
    01/05/2024
    If we are just coming to look around and attend the day and not coming I an RS what do I need to do? Cheers

10. Turn up and pay on the gate

11. spencefiesta

spencefiesta RSOC Member RSOC Member 48388

Expiry
    01/05/2024
    Is that the same for the one at donnington as well? Cheers

12. Yes mate but you will get discount if you book early as your a Member :thumbsup:

13. Jay P

Expiry
    01/04/2026
    For all you track entrants that have booked with Graham @ CPE or downloaded and sent the form to me, your track welcome letter and indemnity forms will be posted out to you this week, 1st class. If you've not received one by Monday and you think you should have, you better contact me ASAP!

14. Jay P

Expiry
    01/04/2026
    You don't get a letter but please don't think I've not sent you one on purpose, it just because neither you or G can be bothered to send me your address.:clown:

15. When will the normal tickets and passes be sent out please Jay :thumbsup:

Thank you.

16. I dont mind, just get me a beer instead :) :

17. Jay P

Expiry
    01/04/2026
    Next week I think mate.:thumbsup:

18. Jay P

Expiry
    01/04/2026