Towneley Show - 1st July - Camping Update

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Chairman, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Scar - couldnt be ar*ed reading through all that thread.

I want to come to the show but have several questions.

My local group is not having a club stand so is there an area where members can show there cars?

Do i need to get an advance ticket or can i just pay on the day?

:cheers:

2. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    Last year's Towneley show was the the first event (cmiiw) to have a 'Stand with no name', wonder if the tall blonde one is doing it again this year??!! :hehe:

3. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    There certainly will be a 'Stand with No Name'. For anyone wanting to bring their RS but isn't in a local group, just send me PM.

You can pay on the day as well or book online (serrver being upgraded so the sites currently down which is a bit of a pain). Or if you PM me I can send you over the Paypal details so you can pay in advance (£3.00 per person instead of £5.00).

4. chris armitt

chris armitt

Expired
    01/03/2020
    is there a "man with a van stand" eh eh is there

5. chris armitt

chris armitt

Expired
    01/03/2020
    thats only three , wheres the rest dude?????

6. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Of course there is - right next to the Big Oak tree where the girl..........

......best not go there again eh??? lmao :cry:

7. Alrighty then, put me down for one on the 'stand with no name'.

If the 'tall blonde one' is going to be there thats even better. Who is she like? Take it i missed something at last years show!? :alone:

8. Its not the woman in our sigs mate shes fit,this one was FAR FAR WORSE and half naked :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :hehe:

9. chris armitt

chris armitt

Expired
    01/03/2020
    you taking the p!ss?? lmao lmao

10. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019
    afpmsl :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think Nige mean Scar was the tall blond one!

11. Smiggy

Smiggy

Expired
    01/05/2020
    I was on 'The Stand with no name' with my S1 last year and it was a good laugh. Won't be on it this year though as we're bringing a bigger squad and i'll be on the C&E Scotland Group stand.

SMG

12. :doh: Should have checked you were all talking about a bird first eh!?!

13. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    fpmsl :cry: :cry: :cry: lmao

Well i've never been called a Bird before lmao :thumbsup:

14. Sorry Scar i thought they were all refering to an actual girl. No offence mate!

15. scar any info on camping matey either on site or near by??

16. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Will put up details tomorrow for camping chap :thumbsup:

17. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    None taken chap :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumbsup: See you at the show :thumbsup:

If your local group hasn't booked in yet then give me or Monster a ring or PM, need to sort out the stand spacing soon ;) :thumbsup:

Sorted out the main thing today - the BEER tent ;) :beer: :beer: :beer:

18. I will bell you when i get home Scar to sort it ooot. Offshore right now.

Glad to hear the beer tent organised though. ;)

19. Well, I shall be showing my baby off, battle scars and all- not sure if I'll be on the stand with no name or not though

So look out for a lummox with black/blue hair cos that'll be me!!

20. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    UPDATE

Saturday Overnight Camping will be at Towneley itself. We have onsite toilets and wash facilities including Hot Showers and Ladies / Gents changing facilities. If you know Towneley it will be round the Pavilion area of the Park.

Camping should be able to be booked online in the next few days along with your entrance tickets. There will also be a small charge to cover the cost of the facilities (Pavilion) but we don't expect this to be more than £5.00 per pitch. Each person though will need an entrance ticket.